Friday, 20 July 2012

#102. Name a street.



Dear blogger world,


I will keep this one simple.

#102. Name a street. Blame my weird request on completing my "list of things to do before I die".   Will they think I am dying? Aren't we all dying, one day at a time? Am I no better than a celebrity who uses their status to get things they want? (African children).

Ok, maybe that's a little deep.  I knocked on a bunch of wood and got a splinter.

















Hello Stef,              
Thank you for your email of 2012.07.20 regarding Street Names.
The City Planner, Cory Sousa contact is 780-496-6226.
Please be advised that you can research the information online:
Once again thank you for taking the time to email us.                                                          
Regards,                    
Gabrielle
311 Contact Centre

Good things! Now, to think of names. 


1 comment:

  1. Would you settle for helping to name the LRT lines?

    http://www.edmonton.ca/transportation/ets/help-name-the-lrt-lines.aspx

    :-P

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.