Today I watched it and wanted to crawl into the TV, curl up and sleep. I didn't have anything to distract me as I glanced at my list and started to think about it.
This list was supposed to be about truth. My truth. The things that I desired to do and see in my life. The change I wanted to create inside of myself. And that truth is not going to happen if I talk about how I want to donate my clothes or categorize my CD's.
I fear that someone is not going to like what I say. That I am going to hurt someone's feelings. My truths are my favourite black and white socks. They are shoved to the bottom of my sock basket and they don't match any one of my shoes. Every day I sift through the basket and my hand touches my socks and I pause. I always think that I should buy a pair of shoes that matches them, but I don't. I'm afraid to wear them you see, I'm afraid to wear them out.
So this is what I am working on. #1. Tell the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.