My roommate and I used to cut out pieces from magazines (before Pinterest) and stick them up on our apartment to try the power of attraction. Our "fantastic" corner couch in the living room, on top of our flower hand me down couch, a constant reminder of what we couldn't have. A constant reminder to our guests of what they could have been sitting on. We would talk about the things we would have one day and how great it would be when we could just get this power of attraction thing under control and be wizards.
Needless to say it didn't work very well. Constantly looking at what you don't have generally doesn't motivate you to have it. Maybe for some, but not for me. It also didn't magically appear, to my dismay.
I've had a few couple of weeks where I have just been focusing on trying to not drink, and be healthy in general. And surprise to me, I got a promotion at work. I wasn't even expecting it, though it clearly aligns with the career goals I have (written down somewhere).
That being said, I have a new short life lesson to share with you: Respect yourself and you will be able to meet your goals. Treat your body better and you will be inclined to do more with your time. Do more with your time and people will notice. Be genuine and open with people and they can help you accomplish your dreams. Be clear with your heart and your dreams will appear.So that's how the power of attraction works. People don't want to help lazy slobs, just saying.
Another secret of life revealed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.