Saturday, 20 October 2012

#6 Little Whispers

I was told once, nothing is significant except for the significance you give it.  This goes along the same bumper sticker statement as, if a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?

If someone accomplishes something significant but no one is around to give them a gold star, is it any less significant? No.

I was thinking about decision I made a few weeks ago and I clicked the wrong button on my laptop and suddenly my iTunes came on, and it was this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axb2sHpGwHQ

We should just stop teaching children life lessons and hand them a pile of bumper stickers instead.  They can play a life long matching game between what they are going through and a phrase.

We are all the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.