I've been musing over life. I guess it tends to happen this way when you go from having zero free time to a lot of time on your hands. And what of it?
It seems that the human experience is not so different between us. We all want love, passion, friendship, comfort, adventure. We all feel a bit stuck, even when we are moving. This is a good feeling and it should serve to keep you motivated. Everyone wants to find a piece of themselves in the world, a little bit of happy.
There is an emotion that I don't understand: loneliness.
Why do we feel so empty even when we are surrounded by people who love and care for us? What's the point of this emotion? Should we accept it and try to understand it like we do with anger? Should we search for where it comes from like happiness, only with the intention to steer clear rather than attempt to replicate it? Should we search it out, or ignore it like jealously, knowing it will pass?
It makes me feel uncomfortable, knowing that I feel lonely. It mashes into feeling ungrateful since I have no reason to feel this way with all those who love and support me. It forces me to look inside at why, when I'm comfortable in my own skin, keeping my own company.
Is loneliness just lonely too?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.