Thursday, 3 January 2013

#22 British food

As much as my life has completely changed over the last while I haven't forgotten about my list that I first created bright eyed and bushy tailed a few months ago.. unbelievably I was able to complete 1 of the items on the list over Christmas: a week of eating British food.

I'm not sure how many more things I will be able to compete in the next 1001 days as many of them relate to a life in Edmonton, and I am currently living in Italy. It seems the list and my intentions for 2013 need some setting.

Nonetheless:
Full English Breakfast, well, a half English - it's missing beans

A "real" pint of ale 

Chips and sausage 

med. Donair with chilli sauce and sweet corn relish 

pies. 

Samosas and chips

meat and potato pie 

more curry 

monster munch are the best snacks 

pizza 

Christmas dinner 

more snacks 

Christmas pudding and rum sauce 

and of course more curry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.